Business Development Alliance (BDA)
BDA promotes entrepreneurship and represents individuals and organizations devoted to developing Eco Commerce in their region. Our stakeholders are:
- Business Leaders
- Government Officials
- Business Angels
- Incubator Executives, Board Members and Developers
- Economic Development Professionals
- Research Park Executives
- Corporate Joint Venture Partners
- Retired from industry who want to stay involved
- Learners interested in Eco Commerce
Since 2010, CEC has served individuals and organizations throughout the world. We recognize the benefits of disseminating lessons learned from practicing Eco Commerce in a variety of settings and serving clients with different needs and resources.
Eco Commerce roots are in the United States and Europe. Early practitioners have joined us to gain knowledge, share best practices, and join our partner projects. As our international network adapt Eco Commerce practices to their local economies, global information exchange resulted. Today, organizations can develop their private-branded Hubs to boost Eco Commerce in their own region. CEC:
- Is the recognized authority on Eco Commerce and thus “one-stop” destination to seek local and global contacts and solutions;
- Is a clearinghouse of knowledge from multiple sources, and stakeholders learn from the successes and mistakes of other stakeholders;
- Is a fast growing network of Eco Commerce leaders worldwide that stakeholders can contribute to and tap into;
- Hands-on-advisory and soft-landing services and information resources focus on practical advice and on identifying issues and actions that impact the industry;
- Networking and educational events attract people from around the world who come to share knowledge and enhance their personal support networks;
- Sustainability Centers provide local business support to stakeholders worldwide.
CEC hosts international Eco Commerce Leaders in Atlanta, Georgia, to discuss how individuals and organizations can work together to promote the growth of the Eco Commerce across continents.
Eco Commerce Leaders (ECL)
The ECL is an invitation-only group of senior-level business leaders from Environmental Technology (ET) Companies, Government Agencies, Boards of Trade, and Associations. Membership is FREE, though there is a cost for each event or partner project.
- Network with other senior level executives;
- Contribute and gain access to partner projects;
- Learn from each other's experiences in an invitation-only environment;
- Solve problems quickly with confidential peer-to-peer consultations;
- Access to hands-on-advisory services;
- Access to job postings;
- Access to the membership directory;
- Access to *Business Development Services and partner projects;
- Discounts on training programs.
In order to preserve the original charter of the organization, all prospective members must be sponsored by a current member and meet the following criteria:
- Hold a senior-level title or above with primary business development responsibility;
- Work for a technology company, government agency, association.
Are not service providers, such as law firms, accounting firms, real estate agents, etc.
Contact CEC, if you have questions about criteria. All applications are approved by the CEC Advisory Board in Atlanta, Georgia.
Come Join Us